Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31, 1961. Thompson is the fifth child of Clifford Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. [ She has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona and two brothers Andrew and Barry. Her mother is of Irish descent.She trained in ballet when she was a child and began dancing professionally by the age of 14, winning scholarship opportunities to the San Francisco Ballet, the Pennsylvania Ballet, and the American Ballet Theatre.When she was 20 years aged and performing professionally with American Ballet Theatre's Studio Company (then known as ABT II), the moment arrived to decide if she wanted to move to the company's main stage. Mikhail baryshnikov was the artistic director at the time, told herthat "You're a lovely dancer, but you're too stocky." In her words, that was "my epiphany when I decided to stop dancing and not to be a ballet dancer. This was an extremely special event. Without it, I'd have been hitting my head on the wall for another 10+ years. "The actress turned her direction to acting.Moving to New York at age 20 and appearing in a variety of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue, her eventual co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson has made her home media screen debut in 1982 as Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action, interactive video game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3-D was her film debut in 1983. Additionally, I had claimed that I could water ski. But I wasn't. Therefore, I had, five days to learn really, really complicated water-skiing things, because I was expected to participate in the Sea World water-skiing show. I don't know how to do I swim!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) as well as The Wild Life (84).








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

liza Shlesinger

Heidi Klum measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size